Saturday 29 January 2011

Something I Love



If you're like me and you love a good girly programme to watch on a Friday night when you're too tired for a big night out, this is perfect! Based on the book by Candace Bushnell (author of Sex and the City), it's a really well written, heart-felt programme about three women in New York trying to juggle relationships, life and work. Usual chick material, it makes you laugh and makes you cry. Also full of gorgeous clothes, courtesy of Victory Ford - fashion designer character in the show it definitely satisfies my fashion cravings. The outfits showcased and designed during the programme are stunning, and all three women have a fantastic sense of style. Always on trend yet classic and elegant, they definitely present something to be admired.


        
                                 


 Unfortunately there are only 2 seasons of this programme, but it's worth hunting down.  But if you're a fan of Grey's Anatomy or 24 like me, you may recognise Dr Teddy Altman/Audrey Raines : ) 


This series is exactly what a girl needs to relax. Treat yourself to a box of chocolates, a glass of wine, and a good few episodes of Lipstick Jungle. It'll make your weekend. Oh and if what I've said isn't enough to convince you, maybe this will...


Sweet dreams.

Love,



1 comment:

  1. Hello! I've just been reading back through your posts and your blog is fabulous! I love your writing style :-) Thanks for your lovely comment on my blouse! I've not been back to college no, I think I would probably end up falling out with her if I did! I think I learn better through "doing" but I know what you mean, I wish there were more hours in the day :( take care x x x

    ReplyDelete