Tuesday 11 January 2011

Fabric Rehab



I've just purchased a fantastic bunch of fabrics from www.fabricrehab.co.uk As described on their website, this Mid Century Fabric Bundle is a group of reproduction prints from original 1950s designs which are held by the V&A collection.


Mid Century Fabric Bundle Black White
Picture from Fabric Rehab website


With these gorgeous patterns, I'm going to update our lounge with three fantastic cushions for the sofa and one pouffe for my boyfriend to put his feet up on when he's watching the football.  Ideal girlfriend, I know :)
Definitely worth a look if you're passionate about creativity and quality fabrics.  I'll let you know how I get on with my projects once the package arrives!


Happy fabric hunting.


Lots of love,


No comments:

Post a Comment