Sunday 22 January 2012

Weekend update

I have spent the entire day today seeing my new Cath Kidston bag together. It's a Christmas present from my best girl friends - the book called Sew which contains many patterns and instructions for making all sorts of lovely things and also has the fabric and buttons ready for you to make this bag. Many of you will have probably seen it before but when it's finished - hopefully in the next week - I'll post some pictures for you to see the finished article. So far I think it's the best thing I've made because I've really taken my time and not made many mistakes. The book also has really easy to follow instructions so it's great for people like me who still don't know all the ways to sew. Take a look if you're interested.
Have a great Monday if you can :)
Lots of love,
VA xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment