Thursday 19 January 2012

There's an app for that

A job application. One of the hardest things you will ever do in your career. That, and your CV. Unfortunately for me, this is the second time I've been through this process in 7 months. I just hope this one will be my last for a year or so. I'm applying for another trainer buyer job at my current place of work. As you will know, if you're an avid reader of my blog, I applied for this job on another dept 7 months ago. Sadly I was unsuccessful, but tbh I expected that due to lack of experience. But I've worked hard over the last few months to get more experience and learn more about the job. Hears hoping it all pays off. I'll keep you posted. No doubt I'll need some advice on what to wear if the big day arrives!
Lots of love,
VA xxx

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I am sure you will do it this time :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete