Monday 9 January 2012

New Year, New Me

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year. As usual, at this time of year, we all start pondering our new year's resolutions and trying to put them off as long as possible. Seeing as I'm on holiday this week, I thought I'd best get cracking. So far, I've been to the gym twice this week, have spent very little money and am writing my first blog post of the year. Unfortunately, I'm still battling with the eating less sugar portion of the resolutions, but I'll get there. Another resolution was to get myself a better/happier job. Thankfully for me, I didn't have to wait long for the opportunity. Last Thursday a trainee buyer job came up at work, and of course I very quickly checked with my Manager that I was ok to apply. We'll have to wait and see how it goes! Other than that, the main aim of this year is to be more positive and outgoing with my activities. This include continuing my sewing after 2 course over the last 2 years. I have 2 dresses to complete, a jacket to make, and a number of other things including a kaftan and sarong that I need for my summer holiday! Hopefully, if I give myself an hour or 2 every week, I can get some of these projects done. And with my sewing friend, Jenny Stitches, making things left right and centre, I should have all the inspiration I need! Photos to follow! And good luck with your resolutions. Lots of love, VA xxx - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment