Wednesday 18 January 2012

Hello Mr Yves Saint Laurent

I've been trawling the internet looking for some bargains in the sales - preferably some amazing designer heels at ridiculous prices. Unfortunately they were no where to be found. Kurt Geiger offered a decent selection but I was looking for something a little more expensive. As I was wandering the likes of Harvey Nichols, mywardrobe.com and matches.com I found my mouse drifting towards the Shoes - New In page. Disaster. Not only did I find a million and one Laura I shoes I love love loved, but I quite possibly found my wedding shoes. Not that I'm getting married any time soon. But when you see these, you'll understand. For a good few years now I've been in love with the YSL Tribute sandal. Particularly, last year I found them in Selfridges in pale tan. They were gorgeous and ever since I've been trying to find them at a more affordable price. Sadly for me, they were not to be mine. But my love for them drew me to take a look at the new range YSL had to offer for SS12. Then I found these... The YSL Tribtoo. And yes they are gorgeous in black, brown, silver and gold, but look at them in white. Perfect wedding shows or what? At least if I fall when walking down the aisle I'll know I'm showing off some fantastic shoes! Apologies to anyone who buys these after seeing this blog. But if you do and you're a size 6, can I borrow them? Enjoy.
Lots of love,
VA xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment