Tuesday 7 December 2010

Big Baby Jewellery

I'm sure a lot of people will have heard of Big Baby Jewellery, but I love it so much, I had to show you some of their fantastic creations!


For those of you who don't know, Big Baby Jewellery is a brand of acrylic jewellery and hair accessories sold up and down the country.  I first came across them in Newquay thinking it was just a local business but They sell their products in jewellers and gift shops both online and in store.  One particular website I love as it holds a wide range of the brand's products is www.lisaangel.co.uk  The website also showcases a number of other jewellery brands and is well worth checking out.


Some of my favourite Big Baby products are pictured below.


Alice Band - Acrylic Rose in Various summer colours
Rose Acrylic Aliceband in Hot Pink £10.50 - Recently purchased this for a friend at work! Also available in Pink, Turquoise and Orange.

Acrylic Bow Cuffs £11.

Ruby Red Slippers Aliceband £20 - Also available in black.

Earrings - Hobby Horse in Various Colours
Hobby Horse Acrylic Earrings £10 - Also available in teal, light pink, mauve, apple green and maroon.

Hair Clip - Gingerbread Man
Gingerbread Men Acrylic Hair Clips £9 - A personal favourite!

Oversize Acrylic Bow £17.50 - I own this one! Also available in black, red, dusky pink, maroon, cream, apple green and blue.

Bracelet - Acrylic Parisian Large Flower Cuff - Pastels
Large Acrylic Parisian Flower Cuff £14 - Also available in mint and pink.

Pin Brooch - Sausage Dog
Sausage Dog Acrylic Brooch £9 - On my Christmas list!

So as you can see I'm a huge fan of this unique jewellery range.  The quality is fantastic, I've had my brooch for 2 years already and it still looks brand new.  And it's a great price for what you get, giving you the perfect opportunity to find some brilliant presents for Christmas! 

Happy shopping!

Lots of love,


3 comments:

  1. Hi, great blog.
    We are always pleased to hear from Big Baby followers, use the code Big Baby on our site for 5% off all things Big Baby.
    David Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep an eye out for our online big baby sale, starting Thursday 30th 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. buy sterling silver earrings

    ReplyDelete