Saturday 9 October 2010

The Shoe Wish List

There's something you should know about me.  I'm obsessed with shoes.  They truly are an addiction for me.  I can control it so I never get in to debt, I always remain smart with my finances.  But as long as the money is there, the shoes will be bought.

So here's a collection of the shoes I want to own the most.  Carrie's walk in wardrobe here I come!!

(Designer unknown)


This image of designer wedges was something I found on Google.  As I'm not sure who designed these masterpieces, I can't set out to purchase.  But I love the style and the individuality of the designs.  I've never been able to find a huge number of wedges that catered to my personal taste, but these hit the spot exactly.  The range of practical colours, with lace for a touch of glamour, makes them wearable (if you can cope with the height!!) for any occasion and many different outfits.


(Fendi)

Personally, I think the Fendi chiffon heels are absolutely fantastic.  The design is flawless and they would suit so many occasions.  There's nothing left for me to say, other than I want these shoes.  Stare at them long enough and you'll see exactly why I'm speechless!


(Georgina Goodman)



(Georgina Goodman)

Georgina is a brilliant shoe designer with an innovative approach to the modern woman's wardrobe.  The twist of the first shoe is divine and I adore the bow and clog approach of the second pair.  Anyone who truly loves shoes should check out her collection.  I recently read an article about her and her passion for her work, she definitely has the drive and imagination to continue to produce amazing collections, and deserves to for years to come!




(Christian Louboutin)


(Christian Louboutin)


(Christian Louboutin)

 I couldn't complete my shoe list without a few entries from the great Christian Louboutin.  The ultimate black heeled court shoe was one of the first reason I began following his collections.  Unfortunately, they no longer make the famous Alti pump.  But, the gorgeous clips from his collection are just as fabulous.


(Vivienne Westwood)
(Vivienne Westwood)

And finally Vivienne Westwood's famous Melissa rubber shoes.  These have become unbelievably popular around the country, and the globe, in a very short space of time.  Much more affordable than the other pairs in the list, these would be my best recommendation and will probably be my first Shoe Wish List purchase.

As you can see, I have quite a collection to save up for.  And, typical for me, they're mostly ridiculously high heels.  But I always think, if I'm going to wear gorgeous shoes and put my feet through a bit of pain, I may as well go for the nicest and highest!  

Night for now.

Love




  


No comments:

Post a Comment