Friday 8 April 2011

Love at First Sight



I promised I'd get to 4 posts in a week...


If you do anything today, go on to the Miu Miu website and just look at some of the fabulous accessories and shoes on sale. Who cares if you can't afford them, the happiness they provide is too much to resist.


For example, this adorable Apple Plexiglass Brooch (£90)



And my favourite find on the whole website, these Patent Leather Loafers (£325)




I know they're expensive beyond imagination for a pair of loafers, but they are absolutely the best pairs of loafers I have ever seen and I would love them in all 3 colours. Unfortunately, this now means I am NEVER going to be able to find a pair of loafers that compare within my price range. Damn Miuccia Prada and her astonishing designs.

Only a quick glimpse, but I'm sure you can find your own favourites to dream about tonight.

Miuccia love,



No comments:

Post a Comment