Thursday 7 July 2011

The Apprentice

As I'm sat watching The Apprentice The Final Five, I thought I'd give you an update on my fashion career.

So you may not know but I had an interview for a buying job last week. I have to say I was not confident when I came out and at times felt slightly out of my depth. The whole process was an assessment centre with a group exercise, presentation and interview. I did well for my level of knowledge of the job and industry; relatively small compared to people who have done degrees in fashion. But I tried my best and, though I didn't get the job, I did get some great feedback.

Onwards and upwards. I've organised meetings with HR and the buyers involved in my interview in the hope of gaining some relevant experience for my next application.

Watch this space!

Sweet dreams,

Love VA. xxxxxxxxx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment